March 15th, 2022
Every day, Ally comes across new opportunities, builds partnerships, and makes developments that further advance our business and mission. For our trusted investors and supporters, we have created a monthly newsletter that provides important information and updates all in one convenient place.
Updates on The Verse
As the metaverse grows, more and more projects are focusing on creating their own worlds. We are focused on building the engine that joins these worlds together. We are proud to announce that, even though the foundation is built on Unity, we will be offering full Unreal Engine support. As we are getting closer to launch, we wanted to share with you the features that will be available as part of our MVP Launch.
The game will include:
- Character NFTs
- Retail Real Estate
- Open City Explorer
- Ally Headquarters
When you choose to participate in The Verse, you will be whisked away to an ever-evolving world where you can explore, interact, collaborate, and place orders with your favorite brands.
Please don’t forget to sign up for our Alpha World, so you can experience The Verse first hand. We will also be dropping exclusive NFTs during our Pre-Sale Event. Remember that pNFTs earn you perpetual income as long as you hold them and provide exclusive in-game content, benefits, and much more.
Major Key Announcement
Ally Whitelist for QR Flix
We are excited to announce a whitelist for QR Flix! For those who are interested in signing up to view and test this application, please sign up here: https://allynow.com/qr-flix-whitelist-sign-up/.
Project Development Updates
- This project is still in the early stages. We are currently about 80% through grayscale screens – however, we are making fast progress working through the ideal user experience. We’re targeting the start of development by the end of April 2022.
- We’re well under way in development of our Dine-In related features. We aim to have the following fully tested and ready to launch by the end of March:
- Dine-in reservations, scheduling, and history
- Pre-order items to reservations you’ve made
- Easily invite friends and family to your reservations with multiple sharing options
- Remote waitlist joining and live waitlist updates
- We’re also working on new ordering options and features for gift cards. We expect these to be completed by mid-April:
- Group ordering and invites for all order types (dine-in, takeout, delivery)
- Check splitting by person, by item, or by amount
- Enhancements to gift card ordering and redemption
- With renewed focus, our vision of an integrated video streaming and shopping platform is almost ready for development! Mobile designs are complete and web/tablet format designs are well under way. Check out some of the latest shots below.